Sales Executive – Job Specification: i8-DS-001
Reporting To: Direct Sales Manager
About Inciner8 Ltd:
After many years in the industry and with a track record second to none, we have become the company that existing and new clients from around the world come to for their incineration solutions.
On top of supplying a range of standard models we have developed a bespoke service for specialist markets and requirements thus ensuring we cater for the needs of this growing industry.
Environmental awareness is always a factor in waste management, Inciner8 realise the importance of this and continue to demonstrate full commitment in striving to understand and deliver solutions based on individual country regulations and standards, this has been recently enhanced by our range of products specifically launched to provide an extensive range of pollution control systems and heat recovery options. These are just some of the things you should come to expect from the world's leading incinerator manufacturer.
When joining the growing Inciner8 Ltd sales team you will be expected to seek new sales opportunities through a proactive and strategic sales approach, while also handling inbound enquiries through the company CRM process and finally to the close of orders with clients of all different backgrounds, nationalities and industries. Additionally, an Inciner8 Sales Executive has to offer an environmentally conscious and passionate approach to selling the Inciner8 solution to achieve long-term success and attain maximum success out of each opportunity. This will ultimately allow you to contribute to the company’s ambitious plans for growth.
- Maintain a good manufacturer-client relationship with new and existing customers to promote sales growth as well as establish a loyal customer base.
- Offer outstanding customer service by adopting the Inciner8 customer sales journey narrative when handling enquiries.
- Analysing business aspects and monitoring changes in data across various departments to seek out opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Identify and contact new clients in new markets to expand the business.
- Networking with related businesses, traders, departments for international trade and more to foster B2B relationships and improve access to new and difficult markets.
- Contribute to creative discussions and decision-making about the business’ future.
- Produce quotations for promising projects and negotiate a deal inclusive of all the services available in the industry leading package on offer from Inciner8.
- Focus on the profitability of an order by using a considered and agile approach to providing inciner8 solutions.
- Organise follow-ups of historical and existing clients to help drive additional revenue and maintain customer relations using the CRM as the data source.
- Produce weekly forecasting reports for review with the Direct Sales Manager.
- Create personal and measurable action plans to grow your sales.
- Liaise with marketing, sales and technical departments to improve and expand the offering for an individual and broader client basis.
- Gather key market and customer knowledge to gain the ability to forecast accurately over long periods.
Requirements of the Position:
- 2 Years Sales Experience (experience in an OEM/manufacturing environment or the waste management industry preferential).
- B2B sales Experience.
- Ability to identify and act upon new business development opportunities.
- Sales negotiation skills with smaller and larger value projects alike.
- An organised approach to work and maintaining records.
- Ability to build long term business relations.
- Experience in mitigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment at a basic level preferable but not essential.
- Experience and confidence in undertaking presentations to clients.
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, driven and can work well independently and in a team.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of company staff and customers.
- Can manage and prioritise their own workload without supervision.
- Can deal with any situation in a calm, quick and effective manner.
- High levels of energy.
- Ethical and conscious of environmental factors at play in business and society worldwide, with the ability to passionately demonstrate this to clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we can offer you:
- Incentive: Company Bonus Scheme.
- Holidays: 22 days + bank holidays. 1 additional day’s annual leave will be accrued for every year worked up to a maximum of 25 days + bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Excellent development and progression opportunities in a company that is continuously looking for new areas and roles to improve its performance and focus its in-house talent so that it can contribute to the growth of the business effectively.
- Annual performance and remuneration reviews.
- Personal development opportunities including international travel for trade exhibitions and client meetings.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm - Monday to Thursday (45-minute lunch break)
- 8:00am – 3:45pm – Friday (45-minute lunch break)