New Generation Waste Incinerators
Most of our models are available with either a secondary burner (for the disposal of exhaust gases), or a DEFRA approved attachment to adhere to the latest DEFRA guidelines (1774/2002 Animal by-products regulations 2005).
Inciner8 Ltd’s unique technology ensures clean combustion and processing of smoke already in the chamber from burning waste.
- Can be set to work smoke and odour free
- Special materials for high temperature operation, with excellent reservoir properties
- Very fast warm-up times can be achieved
- Burning of 30-1000 kilograms of waste per hour, with custom made incinerators capable of burning up to 100 tonnes per hour
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Technical support available
- Inciner8 Ltd’s unique design technology ensures that a secondary burn can be achieved with the use of one burner
ADVANTAGES OF INCINERATION
HYGIENE – The waste is incinerated as it accrues, there is no need for storage of waste, and reduces the possibility of spreading disease, or attract rodents and other pests
PACE – Fully automatic process. Specially developed control modules control the process from the beginning until closing and cooling incinerators. Alternative methods of disposal usually require additional manpower and time.
EFFICIENCY – The rest of the burning seems completely sterile ash.
The installation of our incinerators does not require any special facilities, all that is needed is a space equipped in accordance to any relevant guidelines and recommendations.
Incinerators are supplied 95% pre assembled so that the installation itself does not require much time and labor.
All of our incinerators are CE certified. The company is ISO9001 certified. Providing you with assurance that our products are fit for purpose.